Thursday, March 17, 2011

My New CBL Web Site

I've just completed a new web site.  Weebly allowed me to put it in place very quickly, and I hope you agree it has a clean look with simple navigation features.  I purchased the domain name and upgraded to "Pro", so that I could take advantage of some of the navigational features.  However, Weebly is also extremely useful to  those who don't pay.

The web site is all challenge based learning, hence the name:


I am using the site to aggregate the best of my cbl classroom and professional development resources.  Included are my challenges, some exemplary student reflections, and the slide presentations I have used in the professional cluster groups with the Mercy staff.  I will cross-post my blog to the site when it centers on Challenge Based Learning.  The site also houses the instructional modules I created last summer for the "toolkit" that Katie Morrow(ADE par excellent) worked so hard to pull together.  The site is licensed to Creative Commons.  Please check it out and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Blog Archive