- Cosmetic changes to the welcome message.
- Major upgrade to my resume. I'm really pushing to do more professional development work whether it involves presentations, workshops, courses, employment. So I post this at the blog and on my sites hoping this helps me network a tad.
- I place this class first to showcase it a bit. It's a senior elective and I hope the parents of my younger students take a peek.
- I installed one of the CBL video reflections from last year. I think it communicates the pedagogy of the course.
- I simplified my report on AP scores. I'm proud of how my students have done, but I also want to implicitly communicate that the projects, blogging and the like contribute to strong test results and are not some kind of side show.
- This is probably the most important page. I think I made the right move to simplify it. I want to communicate that an organized, innovative teacher is in charge of the course. A cleaner design helps to do this.
- I've advertised this semester's projects but decided not to use links. If I wish to communicate to parents about the projects I think I will do so by email. They are complicated. By the same token, as I've blogged previously, I plan to offer some assessment options for unit one., but I've left this tricky bit of business off the site.
- Setting up this page is a labor of love. I did this one the week after school was out even though I do not teach it until 2011. I wrote up a new syllabus and listed all the films with links to descriptions
- I installed a marvelous film criticism movie that one of my M-Hub leaders made for this class, last year. It's so creative!
- I lovingly described the film noir project that should be a lot of fun.
Screen capture of the Lit into Film page.