Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dylan, the Samurai, and a Country Priest

I've been creating more media this year than at any other time in my life. However, my educational technology creations garner a pretty limited audience compared to some earlier movies

In 2009 I was teaching film and got the notion that I would do movie reviews. For a time I was trying to crank out one a month. In most cases I did these in collaboration with published professionals, which was fun. These productions took far more time than you might think, and my hobby sort of petered out.

Nevertheless, these reviews are alive and well on YouTube, and still draw comments.  Some of them have now received thousands of views.  I thought it would be fun to share the top three.


Bob Dylan - Shapeshifter  is by far the most "popular", no doubt because of its subject.  It has almost 25,000 views





I have made a few Akira Kurosawa movies. My Seven Samurai Review has about 8,700 views.




Diary of a Country Priest Movie Review has also been popular, garnering almost 4,800 views.

No comments:

Blog Archive