Tim Kamps at the 2009 ADE Summer Institute.
Here are the slides for my presentations:
A Cloud Based Digital Anthology
Baker explains how he has replaced a traditional reader with a cloud based text linked to current information and packed with multimedia. The tools and resources to be discussed — Moodle, Google Docs, PBS, iTunesU, Academic Earth, NPR, Gale Virtual Research — could be used for most courses and grade levels.
An Elaborate Congressional Simulation Moves to the Cloud
The centerpiece of an American Government class now exists completely in the cloud. Students access instruction and tools from Box.net, Google Sites and WikiSpaces. Each builds (and visits) multimedia Google Sites for their fictional characters including a cloud White House. Full access to 2010 materials and exhibits will be included.
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- MAME37 Presentations -- Dearborn Hyatt Regency
- Techy Trends
- M-Hub Update
- MACUL Cloud Conference Presentations
- Finding Your Passion - PCG #6
- The Change Dilemma
- Authentic Learning
- Reflections on the "See-through Cycle"
- Upcoming Presentations
- Mixing Metaphors about the Future of Education
- Surveying Big and Bigger Ideas for CBL
- Thinking Big
- Weekend Take-out from the Drive-thru
- ▼ October (13)
- ► 2009 (128)