Thursday, August 15, 2013

Becoming a Digital Administrator: Google Forms

I prepared this four and a half minute video for my iTunes U course, entitled,
Becoming a Digital School Administrator (available, August 27). The course contains best practices from building administrators who are "down in the trenches".  It's been a great learning experience for me collecting these resources from building administrators in the USA and Canada.  

I have contributed some materials to the course, and decided to create a piece on how I use Google Forms.  If you look at my screencast closely, you will see that I have reams of Forms in my Google Drive. For over the past year, I have used Forms for a wide variety of purposes.  And of course each time I use it, I model technology use that promotes paperless and efficient communication.  Modeling is a main theme of my course.  


No comments:

Blog Archive