Saturday, February 14, 2015

Tech Excitement Abounds!

Lots of Technology Excitement in my life these days.

Ann Lusch and I are working hard on Tech Talk (#mhtalk), which is less than two weeks away.  We expect 340 participants.  This week I arranged staffing assignments for 16 adults and ten iWizards.  Tom James has also helped us secure a couple of more last minute major sponsors.

I am making a presentation at Tech Talk called Becoming a Digital School Administrator. It is based on the presentation I gave at in Atlanta last year at ISTE 2014.  I have updated my iTunes U course (and slide deck) for Tech Talk.

I booked my flight for ISTE 2015 in Philadelphia.  The conference program is now available for browsing, and it was fun to see my presentation listed and recommended.

The iWizards are extremely busy.  We have begun collecting submissions for our own iTunes U collection called "iPad Tips & Tricks". We will also store the collection in a Schoology course.  On Thursday 21 Wizards gathered to discuss the logistics for this and our 2015 iPad Orientation.



Next week I will meet with charter-member iWizards Taylor, Katie and Izzy to discuss our presentation at MACUL in Detroit on March 20. We have been invited by Apple Education to discuss iWizards: Empowering Students as Leaders in a Successful 1:1 Initiative.

No comments:

Blog Archive