As the year ends, I will republish the Drive-thru's five most viewed posts of 2012. This is #4.
This story has a happy ending, however. Though we continued to research possible cases diligently, we also did some hard-nosed negotiating with the producers of the more expensive cases. In the end, we agreed to terms for a large order of our #1 choice of cases at nearly 50% off the retail price.
The Mercy case for students is the Powis iCase. It features a gorgeous, classic logo that everyone who has seen it loves. It has an "academic" book-like encasement. As the Powis site will tell you, it also is camera ready. It features, a stylus holder, hand strap, as well as nine different prop-up positions.
I believe we have found an iPad case worthy of Mercy 2.0!
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (104)
- 2012 Greatest Hits: Means of Assessment in Challe...
- 2012 Greatest Hits: Using Challenge Based Learning...
- 2012 Greatest Hits: Learning from Failure in Chall...
- 2012 Greatest Hits: The Case of the perfect iPad C...
- 2012 Greatest Hits: Mercy's iPad App Finalists!
- Half a Dozen Eclectic Tech Links
- Baker's Half Dozen-- Does the Digital Classroom En...
- To Mini or Not to Mini
- iWizard's Favorite Apps
- Rockin' with our Ninth Grade iPad "Wizards"
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2011 (125)
- ► 2010 (145)
- ► 2009 (128)