Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CBL End Game

Leading professional development for Challenge Based Learning has been quite of experience*.  Like the CBL process itself,  I have done some zigging and zagging along the way.  Heading into the final quarter of the school year, I want to provide an opportunity for closure.  Consequently, I have prepared a "work sheet" for the staff teams who are developing challenges for the students.


I hope none of my colleagues take this as an assignment.  It is meant to provoke discussion within the teams so that they can trouble-shoot as many issues as possible before implementation.  I'm sure I left important considerations out of the list, but I found myself deciding which areas of Challenge Based Learning really meant most to me.

-------------------------------
*I'll be presenting on my experiences Challenging the Challengers at ISTE on June 29.

No comments:

Blog Archive