Doodle. It is a wonderful cloud tool for setting up a meeting or conference with folks who don't share the same software. I first became acquainted with it when I received a "doodle" in order to set up a conference call with folks in three different time zones. It's a snap with Doodle. Simply set up a free account with a couple of clicks, and with a few more selections you can basically send out an easy to use little poll to others.
I've used Doodle to set up my recent M-Hub club meetings at school. It also strikes me as the perfect tool for setting up family gatherings or scheduling a dinner with busy friends.
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- Interdisciplinary Baggage
- A School Strives for Transparency with a "See Thro...
- Resources for Online Portfolios
- The Inside-Out Knowledge Network
- Drawn to the Bright Lights
- iBad or iPad?
- Doodling Around
- Talent,Friction, Smartboards, and other Matters
- M-Hub Web Site
- Knowledge Hubs Rock!
- Texting toward Gomorrah?
- Presentation in CBL-- The Teacher's Role, Part 3
- Driven to Digital Distraction
- Reflections on the CBL Webinar
- ▼ December (15)
- ► 2009 (128)