Like some teachers, I enjoy planning a new class almost as much as I do teaching it. A project assignment I am launching today for my graduate students draws from my recent experiences going to a 1:1 iPad environment at Mercy. The project assignment calls upon students to plan an in-service day for teachers. They can choose any sort of technology training. The following slides indicate the required and optional components:
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Flipping Faculty Meetings, Firing Coaches with Twi...
- Risk-taking, Web Warriors, Teachers Guide to Video...
- A Professional Development Assignment
- Exciting Tech Times at Mercy High School
- Pinch Hitter at ISTE
- Challenge Projects and Their Unintended Consequenc...
- New Toys
- The Old Professor
- Tweeting As Women Mean Business!
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- ► 2010 (145)
- ► 2009 (128)