A group of Mercy's iPad toting ninth graders have been molded into iWizards. They developed the following mission statement at their November work shop:
The Mercy iWizards assist, serve, and encourage the MHS community to integrate iPad technology into their lives. Our purpose is to learn about mobile technology and to help promote, technology use to the fullest advantage, As a student-run technology group, we vow to provide a helping hand to every student and teacher. We have a special interest in introducing new students to the iPad. The iWizards are here to help.
Three of them describe their ambitions for the group in this one minute video:
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Effective Change through SCRIPTS
- Shakesperience, ADEs on iTunes U, the Public Domai...
- iWizards on a Mission
- Googling, CBL, and the Value of Mistakes
- The Fallacy of Information Overload and other Matters
- How We Use iAnnotate PDF on Our iPads at MHS
- Dispelling Myths, Whither the E-Book Price War?. ....
- Mercy 2.0 - How We Are Using Our Fifty Apple TVs
- Best To-Do, iTunes U, and other Whoop-te-do
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- ► 2010 (145)
- ► 2009 (128)