Sunday, December 4, 2011

On the Brink X 3

Flickr CC by Kate Tomlinson
Today presents the ultimate in narcissistic Drive-thru posts.  But I have technology preoccupations on all fronts.

At work our Technology Plan (which I refer to as MHS 2.0) is coming to a head.  It includes a review of our 1:1 device, department, cloud hosting, curriculum, bookstore.  It's very comprehensive and we are working like mad to pull all of our information together.

M-Hub has come to fruition.  A major email blast is going to all of our alumnae and the students are preparing to crunch the data over Christmas break.  In addition they will be officially launching the site at our January 18, 2012 staff meeting.

On a personal front, I am migrating contacts, bookmarks, calendars and more to iCloud.  I've been procrastinating a bit on this one because one of my major applications was not suited for Lion, but I've resolved that issue.

Almost ready to pull the trigger on all three and more than a little nervous about all three!

No comments:

Blog Archive