Challenge Based Learning. I will join three of my CBL mentors, Katie Morrow, Don Henderson and Mark Nichols. My piece of the presentation is "CBL in Action". With 2700 registrants as of last week, this is pretty heady stuff.
I can't help but think that it was less than four years ago that I began to investigate educational technology seriously in my own classroom (It all started with podcasting). Less than two years ago, I taught myself Keynote for making slides. And only Fall '09, I did my first serious presentation outside of school at Mame36 in Traverse City.
The educational technology trip put me on a career arc I could never have anticipated. And nothing has been more professionally transformative for me than CBL.
There is still time to register for the webinar (November 30, 10:00 A.M., PST). However, I've been told that it will be archived after the event. If I don't royally embarrass myself, this should be a great new experience.
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- Teacher's Role in Challenge Based Learning (Part 2...
- Challenge Based Learning Webinar
- Four Friday Quotes from TED
- Baker's Half-Dozen
- iPad Meets the Supremes
- PCG #8 The Teacher's Role in Challenge Based Lear...
- 21st Century Letter of Recommendation
- CBL Research Tool
- PCG #7 Obstacles and Opportunities
- Reflection on Our Mock Election
- A Grand In-Service Adventure
- Interdisciplinary Baggage
- Larry as Guru and other Matters
- Ten Education Quotes for Today
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2009 (128)