|I asked these students if I could snap their picture when I was leaving for the day.|
The new lobby furniture that I described recently New MHS Lobby Design Promotes Collaboration is a great hit! Primarily selected to accommodate students who stay for activities after school, it is designed to promote collaboration.
Each time I have wandered through after school, almost all 53 seats are taken. We were pleased to learn last week that will could order phase 2 of our lobby seating design. A prospective donor was touring the building, was smitten by the new furniture and learned about the need for more. Imagine how delighted we were when she offered to cut a check immediately to complete the plan.
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Furnish It and They Will Come!
- Learning Spaces, Rigor, and the Look of Education ...
- Maker Movement, Favorite Apps, How Tech Increases ...
- Palettes of Choice and Control in School and Workp...
- A Baker's Half-Dozen Quotes from Wagner, Couros, W...
- Boomerang, Flipped Staff Meetings and More!
- Furnish It and They Will Come!
- Six Quotes about Innovation
- Transforming Libraries, Teaching Critical Thinking...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2014 (102)
- ► 2013 (104)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- ► 2010 (145)
- ► 2009 (128)