As the year ends, I am republishing the Opinion Drive-thru's seven most viewed posts of 2013. This is #2.
This school year, the majority Mercy's faculty tote MacBook Airs. Yesterday, I ran a workshop for a about twenty colleagues, showing the screencasting capabilities of QuickTime and Keynote. In order to fully take advantage of the time and make the experience as "hands on" as possible, I "flipped" the workshop curriculum. I sent them a presentation on the advantages of screencasting in advance. Attempting to practice what I planned to preach, I did so via a Keynote screencast. The outline for this presentation was based on an article by Michael Ruffini:
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Movies to Develop Leadership in Educational Techno...
- Screencasting Workshop
- Why I Blog
- Six Great Quotes about Education: Whitby, Wagner, ...
- Tech Addiction. the Return of Analog, and other Bl...
- iWizards Rock the House at Tech Orientation
- Becoming a Digital School Administrator: Using Dr...
- "iMercy" Book Credits
- Quitting Social Media, Subverting the System and o...
- Mercy High School on iTunes
- How Twitter Hijacked My Mind . . . . and other Int...
- iMercy Now Available at iTunes for Free Download
- Sponsorship Opportunities for Tech Talk
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2012 (106)
- ► 2011 (125)
- ► 2010 (145)
- ► 2009 (128)